Synthetic Examination Gloves - Powder-Free
gloves, tested to comply with Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC and European
Standards EN455 parts 1, 2 and 3, EN388 and EN374. Designed for medical
procedures, offering a high quality, flexible and dependable latex free glove.
- Visually inspected for holes and minor
- Random samples are filled with 1000 ml of
water and examined for leaks.
- Tested to AQL 1.5
- Manufactured from synthetic emulsion PVC
- Typical force at break: 4 Newtons.
- Typical elongation: 450%
- Typical tensile strength: 10 Mpa.
- Available in small, medium and large
- Cased 10 x 100
List Price (ex VAT)  :
Our Price (ex VAT)
You Save: £9.93 (30%)
To order, enter quantity below and click "Add"
Size - STL (*) :
Medium (STL/M) Plus £3.31
Large (STL/L) Plus £3.31
Product Reviews :
Write a review
Email a Friend
Related Products :